8 / 10 – “I recommend this game to all gamers [...] You won’t regret it.” – IndieSniffer.com
80% – “Electro Bobble offers new and exciting challenges to fans of platfomers and shooters alike whilst doing something just a little different.” – The Indie Game Magazine
4 / 5 – “The challenge, high quality presentation, brilliant controls and unique feel to Electro Bobble makes it a real charm of a game.” – Game Players Review
At a Glance
- Platform: Windows
- Genre: Arcade shoot-em-up platformer
- Language: English
- DRM: None / DRM-free
- Release Date: 06 Feb 2013
- Procedurally generated
- 6 unique, challenging bosses
- 9 different enemy types
- 3 different Bobbles to play as
- Jetpacks and other power-ups
- Supports XBox controllers
Electro Bobble is a new vertically scrolling “bullet-hell” style arcade shoot-em-up platformer from Diado Gaming.
In Electro Bobble you play a Bobble of electricity that lives in a thunder cloud. You must avoid falling out of your cloud by jumping between platforms and use weapons and special powers that you collect as you jump to defeat the Electro Meanie minions and bosses.
Electro Bobble is procedurally generated, so no two play-throughs will be the same!
Electro Bobble is distributed through FireFlower Games, an environmentally aware indie games distribution site that aims to give half of its annual profits to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.
Demo Installation Instructions
Download and run the .MSI file.
Requires .NET Client Profile 4 and XNA Framework 4, both of which will be installed by the installer if they are not present.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista (SP2+) or Windows 7.
- 2.0GHz+ dual core processor.
- 2Gb system RAM.
- Graphics card with 512Mb RAM, Shader Model 2.0 and DirectX 9.0c support.
- Minimum resolution of 1024×768 supported.